The People Whisperer - My Video Audition for Getting My Show for Oprah!

Oprah has a contest for people to get their own television/talk show, and I thought this would be a natural fit. Me and Oprah, and millions of adoring fans.

But it's depends on how many votes the video gets. So PLEASE VOTE!

You can VOTE as often as you like, do 10X

So, when you decide to vote many times, all you have to do is go to Oprah's website by CLICKING HERE and vote. Take a look. Tell me what you think. I think it's great!

Share this with everyone you know.
Voting closes July 3.




I didn't do it alone though. I had a lot of help. First of all, my lovely Katie who did more jobs than I can count including editing, sound, producing, camera operator and managing. Plus an amazing DP Allan Palmer, an amazing producer, and Jayme who gracious gave of his resources as well. Also, I have to mention, I could not do it without my students who gave all their time generously. All in all, it was amazing, and we got it all done in one week.

Thank you everybody.
One last reminder to VOTE!
Sifu Marcus

P.S. To make your voting happens when your go the the site, click the green vote button at the bottom of our video.

Thanks again,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

My Most Popular Posts