Never Worry about the Flu or Infections Again - The Garlic Drink


I came across this incredibly amazing drink when I came down with a severe bacterial blood infection. The doctors told me if didn't take intravenous vancomycin, one of the most powerful and side effect laden antibiotics in the world, I would die that night or at the very least go into a coma. I let them know I knew of an alternative remedy without the side effects and I didn't have to take it for a week. It would work in hours. Well a you might've guessed the doctors said, 

"That's impossible, there is nothing on earth that will do that. And if it did, the likelihood that I would die would be very high."

I had a hard time believing that the doctors knew the whole story, since in the past they demonstrated an extreme and irrational prejudice of anything not western medicine, regardless of its effectiveness. It was during this discussion that I realized that trying to to have an open-minded discussion with a doctor was like talking to a cult member about leaving their cult.

So I decided to try the alternative treatment and to the doctor's amazement, and confusion it WORKED! In fact the next day they were frantic to make sure I was okay. The amusing part was their denial afterwords.

They took a second blood culture that next day and it came back absolutely negative for bacterial growth. I asked them what they thought of that and they said,

"Well, the first positive culture must of been contaminated or lab error."

In my adventures with my kidney issues (More about that at my youtube channel Lovemorelife.com) I would go through this 13 or so times and every time would get the same answer from the doctors.

Over the years I have perfected and refined the original formula, so now is really kicks ass. But I warn you it's not for the faint of heart. But although it is intense, I have used it to heal everything from the common cold to deadly bacterial infections.

So here it is. The famous Garlic Drink:

All ingredients should be ORGANIC! If you can't find hot peppers organic, that's okay, but everything else must be organic.

P.S. If you do not have access to all the ingredients, the highlighted ones below are the core shit.

Ingredients:
  • Juice of 4 lemons (fresh squeezed, never pasteurized!)
  • 8-20 cloves of garlic, peeled
  • 1/2 in. piece of ginger, peeled & sliced
  • 3 tablespoons olive oil, cold pressed
  • 3 tablespoons coconut oil, cold pressed (should look pure white)
  • 1 tablespoons raw unpasteurized butter
  • 2 oz. raw unpasteurized apple cider vinegar
  • 1000 mg food based vitamin C powder
  • 10 drops 100% oil of oregano
  • 2 oz of 4-6 ppm colloidal silver
  • 2 habanero peppers or 10 jalapeno pepper
  • 10 drops 100% grape seed extract
  • 1 tablespoon raw unheated honey
  • Mineral or Purified Water from (no carbonation added)
Equipment:
  • Blender (with Glass Blender Jar)
  • Peeler
  • Knife
  • Cutting board

Instructions:

Blend together all ingredients except Mineral Water at the highest blending speed until garlic and ginger appear liquefied (you can no longer see bits spinning in the blender jar). Add Mineral Water so the whole drink yields 16oz, then blend some more.

Drink slowly because the sulfuric acid in the garlic can react and purge your liver quickly and may make you throw up. Although, even if you do throw up, you still have absorbed the drink. Also, you'll want to have a chaser of water to drink with The Garlic Drink. Keep in mind that the essential parts of the drink are the water, garlic, ginger, lemon, olive oil and coconut oil, so if you don't have some of the other ingredients, it will still work with these essential ingredients. Also, if you leave out other ingredients, you must increase the amount of garlic.

WARNING:
Make sure you have close and easy access to a toilet during and after drinking this drink - both in case you throw up and especially because it will flush your bowels.

Good times,
Sifu.

Other Unreasonable Happiness Posts You Would Be Interested In

Get Better Now!... Living Mastery
Show Archives:




Did you find this information useful?
Then pay it forward. Help my Scholarship Students with their tuition and allow me to create more of my Free Programs and Shows for everyone. How? Just click below to Donate, any amount is greatly appreciated and it all goes to a good cause.






Thank You,
Sifu Marcus Lovemore

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sifu Marcus Lovemore,
    Enjoyed the garlic drink. I must be in great shape as it was a smooth and refreshing drink. No problems with any of the mentioned reactions. but it's a must for me to have from time to time. Best Regards.Russell Harrison. Owner, Master Herbalist Russell Herbal co

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it helped me and many of my students.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

My Most Popular Posts