Meditation for The People Who Have No Time

I made this video to show how easy and life changing mindful meditation plus bineural beets are. 

What also came to mind is that it perfectly pairs with an old post of mine, The Red Light Meditation. So, it's reposted below



The Red Light Meditation



The comments I get the most when I bring up relaxation or meditation and their benefits is: "I don't have enough time, or too busy, I’m overwhelmed, I can’t fit that into my life." I know that sometimes that is definitely true for me.

The challenge was to create a technique that I could do consistently but that did not take any more time out of my day. So, I asked myself, “Is there any time that I’m not using where I could at least take a breath?”

Then it hit me, STOP LIGHTS! I spend a countless amounts of time being unconscious just sitting there at those stop lights doing who knows what. There was my free time! Yet by all intent and purposes I'd be doing the same thing I’ve always done, really adding nothing to my day, but now doing it with intention.

After almost 30 years of meditation and doing just about every practice under the sun, this was one of the easiest and yet most powerful processes I have ever done. I feel it is one of the few practices that truly permeates my life, when all others tend to fall away. Instead of adding a new meditation to my life it integrates meditation and my life. Plus, it is really easy, I like that.

Here it is:

Every time I stop at a red light I take long slow deep breaths through my nose, down into my belly, and back out my nose while focusing my eyes on just one thing. It is usually the red light in front of me. I also try not to chest breathe or hold my breath. Smooth and deep is what I think. The point is to find stillness and peace right there in the chaos of traffic then when the light turns green go about my day. That’s it!

Enjoy!


Did you find this information useful?
Then pay if forward. Help my Scholarship Students and allows me to create more of my Free Programs and Shows by now donating. Any amount is greatly appreciated.





Thank You,
Sifu Marcus Lovemore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

My Most Popular Posts