Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days

Simply Raw:
Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days


This is a great documentary on what a raw food diet can do in just 30 days. Diabetes is just one of the supposedly incurable diseases that I have helped people with the raw food approach. Although in my diet recommendation, I prefer to incorporate a lot more raw animal products and raw saturated fats. Especially if someone needs a more long term solution.

I have found that the raw vegan diet is fantastic, especially compared to the recommended western diet. But over time it has it's pitfalls and limitations, specifically around the 3 year mark. In my experience, the raw vegan diet has amazing detoxification powers, but when it comes to regeneration and lubrication, the raw vegan diet falls short. Lucky about 80% of all chronic disease are linked to some sort of toxic exposure, and that includes supposedly innocuous things like salt, fluoride, sugar, and the antibiotics and hormones in cooked meats. So most will see a dramatic change compared to the their normal diet, but what about the 20% or so that this doesn't cover? That's where the animal proteins and fats come in.

I couldn't fit the video into this post so I put it up on my blog's home page at the top for now. Eventually I'll just move it to the bottom.
To view
Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days
CLICK HERE
To get rid of the advertisement just click the "X" to the upper right corner of that window.

So, I'm sure I'll get a lot of flack from the die hard raw vegans about this, but just leave a comment.

Enjoy,
Sifu

Other Unreasonable Happiness Posts You Would Be Interested In

Get Better Now!... Living Mastery
Show Archives:


Did you find this information useful?
Then pay it forward. Help my Scholarship Students with their tuition and allow me to create more of my Free Programs and Shows for everyone. How? Check out my Gift Shop and pick up an inspirational T-shirt, mug, or button, or just click below to Donate, any amount is greatly appreciated and it all goes to a good cause.







Help out, take a look.
Shop NowShop Now
Thank You,
Sifu Marcus Lovemore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

My Most Popular Posts