GBN episode: 16 Ask Sifu Marcus Attraction, Non-attachment vs. Indifference, & Why Women Like Assholes

GBN episode # 16
Ask Sifu Marcus
Attraction, Non-attachment vs. Indifference,
&
Why Women Like Assholes


Listen, Click here:



Summary:
This is your chance to ask me anything. It’s one of GBN’s Ask Sifu Marcus episodes. I answer your questions as only I can - any question.

This show’s questions are from a Q & A I had with my Transformational Fighting Arts class students about:
  • What makes someone attractive?
  • What is the difference between indifference and non-attachment?
  • Why do women women like assholes?
Want your question aired? You can always write me at sifu@masterytrainingsystems.com or leave a comment on any of my blogs. Please let me know if I can use your name.

Want the code to put this episode on your website, blog, or just download for Podcast? Click Here!

Did you find this show useful?
Then pay it forward. Help my Scholarship Students with their tuition and allow me to create more of my Free Programs and Shows for everyone. How? Check out my Gift Shop and pick up an inspirational T-shirt, mug, or button, or just click below to Donate, any amount is greatly appreciated and it all goes to a good cause.







Help out, take a look.
Shop NowShop Now
Thank You,
Sifu Marcus Lovemore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

My Most Popular Posts