GBN episode #10 - Rest & Recovery: The Secret to True Ecellence

GBN episode #10
Rest & Recovery:
The Secret to True Excellence

Listen, click here:


Summary:

Are you not performing at your very best? Do you feel like you’ve hit the glass ceiling in love, life, or finances? Do you feel like you are just not fully engaged in your life? If you said, “Yes” to any of these questions, you don’t want to miss the next Get Better Now show. In my next show you will learn the most overlooked and simple thing in the world - how to recover. You will learn how it is the only real way to attain true performance. I will show you the 4 rules of rest and recovery from my Lovemore Performance Techniques - on the next Get Better Now!... Living Mastery show.

Want the code to put this episode on your website, blog or just download for Podcast? Click Here!

Did you find this information useful?
Then pay it forward. Help my Scholarship Students with there tuition and allow me to create more of my Free Programs and Shows for everyone. How? Check out my Gift Shop and pick up an inspirational T-shirt, mug, or button, or just click below to just Donate, any amount is greatly appreciated and it all goes to a good cause.







Help out, take a look.
Shop NowShop Now
Thank You,
Sifu Marcus Lovemore







No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

My Most Popular Posts