Dr. Mercola Talks About Raw Milk With Mark McAfee


Follow TheSifu on 
Twitter

I love raw milk and I think Dr. Mercola is doing some great things. Here is an interview he did with Mark McAfee, the head of Organic Pastures a raw dairy.


If you drink or eat any pasteurized dairy now, you may reconsider after you watch this:

 
 












Follow TheSifu on 
Twitter

Other Unreasonable Happiness Posts You Would Be Interested In

Get Better Now!... Living Mastery
Show Archives:


Did you find this information useful?
Then pay it forward. Help my Scholarship Students with their tuition and allow me to create more of my Free Programs and Shows for everyone. How? Check out my Gift Shop and pick up an inspirational T-shirt, mug, or button, or just click below to Donate, any amount is greatly appreciated and it all goes to a good cause.








Help out, take a look.
Shop NowShop Now
Thank You,
Sifu Marcus Lovemore

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

My Most Popular Posts