The Movie "Let It Ride" and The Law Attraction

Follow TheSifu on Twitter
The Movie "Let It Ride"& The Law Attraction

The most common things that people ask me once I tell them what I do is either,  "What do you think about this rash?" or, "What do you think about the The Secret?"

Well, generally anything that involves disrobing requires an appointment, but I will absolutely discus The Secret and the Law of Attraction almost anytime, because the conversation is usually pretty short and surprising, especially coming from a "Spiritual Adviser."


I tell them if you really want a practical lesson in The Law of Attraction skip the The Secret and first check out Let It Ride then just watch the first quarter of The Secret. It will be infinitely more entertaining and very enlightening.

So I decided to to post Let It Ride blow.

So watch and remember its all about "You having a very good day!"



Share
 |
Follow TheSifu on 
Twitter

Other Unreasonable Happiness Posts You Would Be Interested In

Get Better Now!... Living Mastery
Show Archives:


Did you find this information useful?
Then pay it forward. Help my Scholarship Students with their tuition and allow me to create more of my Free Programs and Shows for everyone. How? Check out my Gift Shop and pick up an inspirational T-shirt, mug, or button, or just click below to Donate, any amount is greatly appreciated and it all goes to a good cause.








Help out, take a look.
Shop NowShop Now
Thank You,
Sifu Marcus Lovemore




No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

My Most Popular Posts