A Magic Bullet in A Pill - Cured My Incurable Heart & Breathing Problems in 3 months

When my kidneys went down, the first symptoms that I experienced were heart and cardiovascular system dysfunction. Here's the sick joke about kidney disease that no one knows or tells you: kidney disease rarely kills. The gifts that come with kidney disease are what kills, especially cardiovascular disease. Basically heart attack or stroke are what do the killing.

The solution that the doctors had for my conundrum of symptoms was more drugs that you can count. Problem is that each one of those drugs has a whole slew of side effects that individually are just as bad as the problems they supposedly help. Plus they don't cure anything. They just abated some symptoms at the expense of my quality of life, if you could call it that at the time.

It moved me to conclude that there must be something that: 1) could help my body deal with the actual problems and not just medicate me until I die, and 2) has no side effects.

So I asked around and did some research. The most challenging part was trying to find things that where proven, and that is the operative word here, proven to definitively help heal the ailments that my kidney issues created. And those issues were a good long list. Here's just a few: High blood pressure (real high 190/130), extremely high cholesterol (330), heart arrhythmias (like a jazz drummer in my chest, then nothing), sleep apnea, tachycardia (sitting heart rate of 120 beats per minute) and clogged arteries (70%).

So I created a homemade herbal remedy in an attempt to fix the aforementioned ailments, and it worked so well that I had to share it with everyone.

Here's what you'll need:

Equipment:
  • Empty capsules (vegicaps size 00 is 500mg size, which I find to work best)
  • A pill making machine (the pill making machine should match size of vegicaps)
  • Rubber gloves
  • Something to cover your nose and mouth
  • Safety goggles
Recipe (Organic, non-irradiated, dry, in powder form):
  • 1 part african bird pepper
  • 1 part cayenne pepper (100,000 HUs or above)
  • 1 part ginger
  • 1 part onion
  • 1 part turmeric
  • 2 parts hawthorne berry
  • 1 part raw food based powdered vitamin C
Directions:

Put on the safety gear. Do it, you will thank me. Find a room that does not have anybody in it and that is well ventilated without air current. This shit is like pepper spray when you start to mix it. Remember once you start mixing it, no touching sensitive exposed areas on your body. I mix it in a large glass bowl or mason jar to keep it localized. Once fully mixed it will look like a nice auburn red powder. Now with the pill making device, fill some pills (follow directions on pill making machine, I like The Capsule Machine, pictured below). I also work on a table covered by a large cutting board and/or plastic sheet so the powder doesn't leave residue behind.

I took one pill of this exact formula with every meal, but make sure you take it right before the meal. If taken after your meal, you will really feel the heat. Be sure not to make the mistake of, if 1 is good 10 would be better. That is a good way to shit yourself. Although not dangerous, it's quite inconvenient.

After taking 1 pill before every meal for 3 months these were my results:

  • Blood Pressure: 125/82
  • Cholesterol: 190
  • Heart rhythm: Normal
  • Heart rate: 78
  • Arterial blockage: None (In fact they commented that I had the arteries of a teenager)
  • Sleep apnea: Nope (sleep like a large brown baby)



Side Note:

The pill has a side-effect. To my surprise it also works like the most amazing energy drink without the downside of the caffeine, stimulant, or the sugar crash. The “up” lasts for about 2-4 hours, without a down, and it is a smooth, even "up". It takes about 40 minutes to kick in. Once again, remember to have something in your stomach when you take one and never before bed and never more than one at a time unless you have built up to it, or at the very least you will have cramps and at the worst, experience THE ASSESS OF FIRE!

So there you go. Ideally it works for you as well as it has worked and continues to work for me.

Good Adventures,
Sifu Marcus


Other Unreasonable Happiness Posts You Would Be Interested In
Get Better Now!... Living Mastery
Show Archives:


Did you find this information useful?
Then pay it forward. Help my Scholarship Students with their tuition and allow me to create more of my Free Programs and Shows for everyone. How? Just click below to Donate, any amount is greatly appreciated and it all goes to a good cause.






Thank You,
Sifu Marcus Lovemore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

My Most Popular Posts