How to Feel Chi in Less Than 10 Seconds

How to feel Chi in less than 10 Seconds. For those who have never experienced Chi (life energy) or done any of the internal arts like Chi Gong or Tai Chi. This a fast and easy way to viscerally understand what Chi feels like. Try it out.

If you liked this video let me know, and subscribe to my YouTube channel: Lovemorelife.com


Follow TheSifu on 
Twitter

Other Unreasonable Happiness Posts You Would Be Interested In

Or 

Listen to My Radio Show Get Better Now!... Living Mastery
Show Archives:



Did you find this information useful?
Then pay it forward. Help my Scholarship Students with their tuition and allow me to create more of my Free Programs and Shows for everyone. How? Just click below to Donate, any amount is greatly appreciated and it all goes to a good cause.






Thank You,
Sifu Marcus Lovemore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

My Most Popular Posts